Ich-X (Concentrated version)
Ich-X® (Concentrated version)
Ich-X® utilizes the most widely respected formulation for the treatment of ich, using a less toxic form of malachite green, which makes it less taxing on biological action and safe for scaleless and sensitive fish like Corydoras.
Famous Leteux-Meyer Formulation-Improved
- Contains a safer, more effective form of Malachite Green
- Treats protozoan-caused disease conditions
- Controls fungal issues
- Can be used safely on scaleless fish
- Highly effective proven formulation
- Less stressful to fish and bio-action
- Can safely be used down to 50ºF
For Best Results: (1) always treat in a separate quarantine/treatment tank, (2) remove activated carbon from filters and clean or replace mechanical filtration media (do not stop filtration!) (3) make at least 1/3 water change before each addition of Ich-X® (use Ultimate® to condition new water). Larger water change improves performance; and (4) repeat treatments at least every 24 hours, but no more than every 8 hours. Continue uninterrupted treatments for three (3) days after all visible signs of disease conditions cease.